Entrepreneur, educator, author, angel investor, social change agent
Creel Price started his first business at age 11 selling strawberries in rural NSW & started another 7 before leaving high school.
By the end of university he had launched 10 more businesses, co-founded Blueprint Management Group with $5000, growing it to 1,000 employees in 10 years and exiting for $109 million. Creel has dedicated his subsequent career to fostering entrepreneurship across the globe, predicting a decade ago that the game changers would be a new breed of entrepreneurs who were creating unique solutions from the change around them.
From there Creel turned his hand to founding the Club Kidpreneur Foundation to foster entrepreneurial skills in primary-aged children and co-founding Investible, an early-stage investment group.
Adventure is at the heart of all Creel does, seeing him develop an outdoor bootcamp to train entrepreneurs at the Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in South Africa, fostering unique staff cultures built around annual summits of Mount Kilimanjaro and captaining Australia in the World Elephant Polo Championships. Creel is author of two books on entrepreneurship practice and speaks internationally to inspire the Entreprenaissance.
Creel can show you how to:
- How you can you leverage your resources to bring profit and purpose together
- How to fast-track progress through the income, profit & value stages of your business
- Strategies for your company to thrive in an increasingly networked world
- Removing blocks to the growth of an innovation culture
- Maximising decision as the power to win at the game of business
Founder of SumoSalad™ Australia’s largest and most awarded healthy fast food franchise, with over 100 stores and with international locations in New Zealand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, South America, and the USA, SumoSalad is an Aussie success story in every sense of the word.
Apart from disrupting the conventional fast food industry, with delicious healthy salad alternatives, Luke and the company are also making sure we’re doing something good for the planet too. That means making every effort to source produce locally & ethically, and having fully compostable packaging that leaves nothing behind but feel-good vibes.
SumoSalad is delicious fast food that fuels your body with real purpose, not crap.
Luke will bring the same no nonsense and grounded Aussie entrepreneurial spirit to on the day and share his story on how a single travel experience, developed into an idea and was converted into a multi-million-dollar Global brand doing $90 million a year including:
- How your life experiences could serve and support others and make you financially independent in the process
- What’s fundamentally needed to grow and expand a sustainable global business
- How to truly leverage results by building a brand not just a business
- What’s critically important in re-inventing a business in changing and uncertain times to thrive in the future
Best-selling business author; founder and ex-director of Flight Centre UK; and a University of Queensland Business School executive educator
Mandy holds the record as the youngest-ever director of global travel retailer Flight Centre Limited, as a start-up founder of their UK operation. Mandy now writes, speaks and advises organisations on innovative, evidence-based techniques that increase employee engagement, solve business challenges and transform profitability. She has trialed her techniques in a diverse range of organisations over 15 years, including a stint undercover in a yachting company which became an Australian Financial Review news story.
In addition to consulting and keynote speaking – she was one of only two Australians to present at the 2015 Asia/Pacific Talent Conference in Taipei – Mandy also teaches executive education masterclasses at the University of Queensland Business School; is a Course Director of their Owner/Manager Programme; guest lectures to MBA and Incubate students at a number of universities; and runs public masterclasses at business events and conferences.
Mandy has been interviewed and/or featured on Sky Business News with Carson Scott, The Australian Financial Review, BRW, Boss Magazine, ABC Radio’s Conversation Hour and Jon Faine Morning Programme, Qantas In-Flight Radio, German Eins Magazine and a host of other media for her innovative strategies.
Mandy’s first book Family, Village Tribe (Random House) made Kobo’s 2014 top five in the Business-Entrepreneurship category and is studied in many MBA courses around Australia. Her second book Winning The War for Talent (Wiley Business) was released in 2015 and has garnered excellent reviews and widespread attention in the media, including trending number three on Twitter in a US radio interview.
Mandy now lives in Queensland with her husband (also an author and the 2015 Queensland Book Of The Year Award winner – see www.johnahern.co for his Pan McMillan book On the Road…With Kids) and two children and challenges conventional business thinking at every opportunity.
In this session, Mandy outlines her innovative strategies that build remarkable workplaces and produce spectacular profit results. Using compelling evidence from real business case studies, she debunks myths, illustrates why conventional thinking is disastrous for 21st century organisations, and outlines specific, practical steps to help participants achieve their organisational goals. These include:
- Innovative, evidence-based techniques that increase employee engagement, halve staff turnover, solve business challenges and transform profitability.
- How to develop and nurture a winning team culture.
- Unconventional business strategies such as how global retailer Flight Centre used Stone Age tribal structures to grow from 1 to 3000 stores and become a multi-billion dollar corporation.
- Lessons learnt from Mandy’s own experience as a start-up founder opening a store a month, with limited resources and in a highly-competitive market.
Social Media Marketing Institute
Mireille is CEO of the Social Media Marketing Institute, founder of the Social Media Marketing Awards, an award winning entrepreneur and speaker. In 2010, Mireille was named Australian Exercise Professional of the Year and her business was named 2011 QLD Personal Training Business of the Year. Mireille’s success led her to be featured on radio and in over 20 magazines around the world including Grazia, Prevention, Weight Watchers, UltraFit, That’s Life and also was named in 2010 as Australia’s #1 Personal Trainer by Good Health. Mireille has over 75 000 followers on social media and regularly appears on podcasts such as Success Stalkers radio and was featured in the book “Picture Them Naked”, which shares the secrets of successful speakers.
When Mireille was CEO of her company Health Guru Industries, she learnt first hand the importance of communicating through content and social media to reach her ideal audience. All the skills Mireille has learnt in the digital marketing space is as a result of needing to learn how to use it in her own companies. When other business owners saw Mireille’s success, they started asking her for her help.
Brands hire Mireille to help them discover their own brand voice and implement the principles of content marketing and social media strategy to drive traffic into their businesses and accelerate profits. Mireille consults with brands to keep them abreast of trends in the digital space.
In this session, Mireille will outline her blueprint of how to harness the power of social media to drive more leads into your business and sell more of your products and services. Mireille's session will include:
- Why you need to position your brand as a thought leader in your industry
- How to craft your customer avatar and build strong relationships with your audience through content delivery
- How to build a social media strategic plan
- Amplification initiatives to increase your social media reach
- Marketing Tactics to drive leads into your business
- Harnessing the power of social media metrics to refine your strategy
Founder & CEO Founders Business Club
With over a decade in business, Brad has emerged as an expert in business innovation and strategic solutions, working actively with businesses large and small, to decisively disrupt their thinking and their business to rapidly scale their business.
Through his levels of awareness and cross industry business experience, he has become highly tuned to reading, analysing and understanding future trends and market cycles. Then coming up with fresh ideas on how to creatively launch new visions and product/service concepts, for existing companies needing to innovate their business model and upgrade their value proposition.
Brad’s business apprenticeship came from working in direct sales in Europe and then as a senior account advisor for a leading human potential / personal growth company in Australia, working with the most successful entrepreneurs, thought leaders and educators in the world. Immersing himself in the role and absorbing the teachings of Brian Tracey, Tony Robbins, Richard Branson, Jay Abraham, Deepak Chopra, Dr Demartini and Robert Kiyosaki to mention a few. Brad has applied the knowledge and wisdom he learnt from these prolific educators and entrepreneurs and combined with his own insights and skills to form the Founders Business Club
Founders Business Club is an Entrepreneur driven education company, purposely formed to help individuals and companies to break through to the highest levels of growth and innovation. The Founders Business Club signature program Founders FastTrack 2-Day Master Class, is a unique and practical entrepreneurial education program, that delivers a blend advanced and proven online and brick and mortar strategies and tactics, direct from the minds of active successful company Founders. Resulting in the most powerfully explosive business growth outcomes for clients.
- Brad will deliver an evidence based Brain science methodology, following 3 simple mental triggers. to move from a fixed to a growth paradigm and develop a Million Dollar Mindset
- Introduce a powerful Relationship Capital Raising Strategy and action plan to leverage the power of collaboration in a rapidly growing digital marketplace
- The essential principles to develop the ability to think, act and operate yourself and your business “entrepreneurially and strategically” to future proof your business